What I Would Do in Paris This Summer
No Paris for me this Summer but what would I do in Paris this summer if I had booked an hotel or apartment? Summer in Paris..it sounds magical to me! When I was in Paris in June, I have experienced how it could be during the Summer months in Paris. So, if I had booked that ticket, what would be my Parisian Summer plans?
- Early wake ups before the temperature is too high. Enjoy breakfasts at a lovely café. A walk along the Seine. Knowing that there is a brand new day ahead.
- Siesta during the hot summer days. Buying magazines at the Tabac and read them on the couch in my Parisian apartement, with heigh ceilings, white walls and a herringbone floor…(imagine…)
- Visiting an open air cinema (Parc la Villette Cinema)
- Summer is the perfect moment to visit an exhibition! I would like to visit the Christian Dior, Couturier du Reve exhibition at Musée des Arts décoratifs 107 (rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris), Musee Montmartre
- Enjoying a drink and the Parisian views at rooftop terraces .
- Looking for an unique fashion piece during the Soldes at Galeries Lafayette, my favorite French department store! What do you think about this dress?
- Writing in a café.
- Strolling through Paris in the evening in a lovely dress and my new Longchamp bag
- Buying a new book at Shakespeare & Company and look for a perfect green chair in the shade in Jardin du Luxembourg. Heaven!
- Watching sunsets
On this page, you can read more about Paris during the Summer months.
What are your Summer plans?