My Happy Parisian Moments #3
During the Summer months, I will share each Friday my happy Parisian moments which I had during my city trip to Paris in June. These three days we filled with only happy moments, so I have enough for eight editions and maybe more 🙂
- Spending an afternoon in bookshop Shakespeare & Company.
- Buying a vintage fashion poster at les bouquinistes.
- Attending the new exhibition of Christian Dior in Musee les Arts Decoratif
- Enjoying a Salade Nicoise at Brasserie Flottes, one of the location in my book.
- Having a pic nick at Champ de Mars in front of the Eiffel Tower.
- And enjoying the music during long Summer evenings.
- Snooping around in Galerie Lafayettes for new clothes or beauty products.
- Still dreaming about having an own place in this city.
- When it is raining: watching a movie in one of the old film houses.
- Reading in a café. Tres tres Parisian!
What do you like to do when it is raining?