The last Happy Parisian Moments post….During these summer weeks, I published my Happy Parisian moments each Friday. It was lovely to write these posts and I hope you liked them too! What are my “last” Happy Parisian moments?
My Happy Parisian Moments #8
- Booking Thalys tickets and get the confirmation in my mailbox. Yes! We are going to Paris!
- Walking through Paris and writing the book in my head.
- The energy Paris gives me each time I am there.
- To have the feeling that Paris is almost my second home. Love it!
- Reading the French Vogue and realize that my French isn’t so bad 🙂
- And the new ideas I get for my articles, my blog and my book.
- To read that Palais Galliera will getting a permanent fashion museum “House of Chanel” in Spring 2019. Good opportunity to book a Thalys ticket 🙂
- To look for the abandoned apartment of Marthe de Florian (2 Square de la Bruyere, 9th arrondissement) and imagine how she lived there.
- And discovered another wonderful Parisian area (such beautiful buildings!) around this apartment.
- To feel blessed to have the opportunity to travel to Paris!
Did you loved the Happy Parisian Moments series? Should I continue these series (once a month)?