During the Summer months, I will share each Friday my happy Parisian moments which I had during my city trip to Paris in June. These three days we filled with only happy moments, so I have enough for eight editions 🙂
My Happy Parisian Moments #7
- Enjoying Paris from one of the rooftops. It is amazing to have the city at your feet!
- Sipping rose at Café de Flore for the very first time.
- Discovering a tea shop in rue Bonaparte
- Shooting outfit photos and enjoying the beautiful view and light from Pont de Bir-Hakeim
- Making a lovely long evening walk along the Seine
- Writing in Jardin du Luxembourg in the shade
- Window shopping and dreaming away by seeing the new collections
- And making a wish list while drinking coffee at a sunny terrace
- Making a study about the Parisian life. For me, it is a fascinating and favorite subject.
- Preparing my last happy Parisian moments for next week! So stay tuned!
Do you love making wish lists?