During the Summer months, I will share each Friday my happy Parisian moments which I had during my city trip to Paris in June. These three days we filled with only happy moments, so I have enough for eight editions 🙂
My Happy Parisian Moments #6
- Wake up early to walk along the Seine to enjoy the sunrise.
- And to see how the city wakes up.
- Enjoying a breakfast at a terrace, with a magazine and making plans for the day.
- Living like a real Parisian
- Snooping around the vintage shops in le Marais and buy an unique item which you was looking for ages.
- Spending the afternoon on Paris Plages; magazine, refreshments, beautiful views, music, drinks, summer in the city!
- Enjoying the evening on your balcony with a good book.
- Browsing through real estate magazines and dreaming about a Parisian apartment.
- And how to furnish it
- Preparing a cheese platter and enjoy it at Champs de Mars and enjoying the Eiffel Tower view.
Do you love early mornings?