During the Summer months, I will share each Friday my happy Parisian moments which I had during my city trip to Paris in June. These three days we filled with only happy moments, so I have enough for eight editions and maybe more 🙂
My Happy Parisian Moments #5
- Paris in August.
- Creating a “home” feeling in the hotel room. Clothes, (note) books, beauty products…a whirlwind of everything 🙂
- An hotel room overlooking the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Snooping around bookshops, just like Shakespeare & Co (37, rue de la Bucherie) or Galignani (224 rue de Rivoli)
- And buying too many (note) books!
- Exploring the Quartier Latin during a Summer evening.
- Working on my book in a Parisian café.
- Early morning walks along the Seine to start the day fit and perfect!
- Running errands and feeling like a local instead of a tourist.
- Strolling through le Marais and to end at Place des Vosges to enjoy the sun.
What do you love to do on a sunny afternoon?