A week goes by, time really flies! Today I share my happy Parisian moments #4! I hope you like this serie which I have created after my city trip to Paris. When I am writing these posts, I relive these wonderful days.
My Happy Parisian Moments #4
- Dreaming about my own Parisian apartment when strolling through the Parisian streets.
- Enjoying the view from the Montmartre hill during the early morning.
- And in the meanwhile thinking that there are so many new things to discover in Paris.
- Finding a terrace in a busy street in Montmartre and enjoying an Orangina and watching the tourists.
- Buying something special at Galeries Lafayette, my favorite department store in Paris (and Nice!).
- Seeing Paris through my lens. When I am in Paris, I shoot so many pictures! Last time, I took more than 600 photos!
- Making a boat trip on the Seine. Paris is beautiful from the water! And you have the opportunity to rest your feet for a while!
- Just strolling around without a map and plan.
- Picnic along the Seine with a baguette (walnut please!) and French cheese.
- And feeling very blessed to be in Paris!
What was your beautiful moment this week?