My Happy Parisian Moments #2
During the Summer months, I will share each Friday my happy Parisian moments which I experienced during my city trip to Paris in June. These three days we filled with only happy moments, so I have enough for eight editions and maybe more 🙂
- Waking up with the sun and to know that I have a whole day ahead in Paris
- Watching people. Where I am in Paris, I love to do that!
- Just strolling around without a plan.
- Buying a baguette and eat it sitting along the Seine.
- Admiring the window displays in Rue Saint-Honore.
- Enjoying steak tartare at a new restaurant.
- And taking crème brulee as a dessert, every evening, without guilty feeling.
- Sitting for hours in Jardin du Luxembourg on a Sunday morning.
- Making new plans for my next trip to Paris.
- Dreaming about living in Paris
What was your happy moment this week?