My Happy Parisian Moments #1
During the Summer months, I will share each Friday my happy Parisian moments which I had during my city trip to Paris in June. These three days we filled with only happy moments, so I have enough for eight editions and maybe more 🙂
- Arriving in Paris and enjoy a breakfast in the sun at Café du Nord. Sublime!
- Reading a good book at Place Dauphine.
- Walking down the street and seeing the top of the Eiffel Tower. I am in Paris!
- Enjoying a bad after a whole day strolling through Paris with 30 degrees.
- Having dinner at our favorite restaurant in the neighborhood where we always stay when we are in Paris (15eme, Grenelle)
- The Parisian metro. I love this good working system!
- Enjoying the view from Pont Bir-Hakeim.
- Sipping wine at Café de Flore.
- Strolling on the Boulevard Saint-Germain and discovering new shops.
- Good shoes to walk around Paris (Adidas Superstars, no spon!)