Achievements of My Goals in 2016
My goals for 2016
- Generate more visitors on my blog. Not what I had imagined. In March, I changed my blog from a BlogSpot blog to an own domain. It feels more my “own” place on the internet now. Another thing is that I have learned to not focus too much on the statistics. I am happy to reach a few people and to inspire them. That’s why I started blogging!
- Learn even more about SEO. I read a lot about SEO and I think it will be a ongoing story. It will be on my “to learn” list forever I think 🙂
- Establish a possible cooperation with another blog. If you count my articles for website The Good Life France”, yes I have a cooperation. It is inspiring (English) website about everything French! And I am working on something new. I can’t tell more about it right now, but *fingers crossed*.
- Collaborating with companies. Yes, I had the opportunity to get some products to review. A beautiful photobook of Paris, my own notebooks..
- Finish my second book and start searching for a publisher. I’ve spend a lot of time writing on my book this year. I am very satisfied with the results so far. I have the whole story clear now and I hope I can finish it in the first six months of 2017.
- Visiting a writing congress. I did in January. I have no new plans about visiting a writing congress right now.
My goals for 2017
- Thinking about the content and direction of my blog.
- Finish my book and start searching for a publisher.
- Thinking about to do more freelance work (writing articles).
- Improve my photography skills.
- Set up a digital portfolio of my photos.
- Join a fashion photography workshop.
- Starting an home study “Fashion Styling” (this is very uncertain, but I want to mention it here :))
What are your plans/goals for 2017? Tell me in the comments, I am looking forward to hear from you!
Please follow and like us: