5 Reasons Why I Love Paris #1
Paris is one of my favorite cities and one of the reasons. Since the first visit to this wonderful city, I am in love. In love with Paris. It seems fun to me to start a new section and share my 5 reasons why I love Paris.
- When I am in Paris, it feels like I come home. When I am wandering the streets I forget everything. I am enjoying the moments, the views, the Parisians, the beauty around me. That’s what counts at these moments.
- The boulangeries. I love the cute little boulangeries in the quartiers. It is not only to buy the baguettes or pastries. When you live in Paris it is also a very social thing to do.
- The architecture. I can’t stop making photos of the Hausmannien appartments.
- The variety of museums. Paris offers a lot of museums, something for everyone! Art, fashion, history…you name it, Paris has it all!
- Coffee cafe’s. In recent years, the coffee culture in Paris has improved very much. The coffee cafe’s are emerging rapidly and I think it is a very good thing!
Have you ever been in Paris? What did you love the most?