10 Ways to Enjoy Summer
Last week I wrote about Summer in Paris. I was dreaming about it, because I will not be in Paris this Summer. Instead of that, I will spend my Summer in Holland and I will share 10 ways to enjoy Summer with you today!
- Reading books in the shade with a refreshing drink. I love to make water with lemon, grapefruits and mint and read for hours!
- Spend a day at the swimming pool. It’s relaxing and you have a work out!
- Making a bucket list for the second part of this year. What do you want to achieve? What can you change? What did you learn from the first part of this year?
- Making a city trip in your own country and discovering new things and share them with us 🙂
- Trying a new recipe. Personally, I am not a real kitchen princesses but I love to make salads and soups!
- If you have a blog: look for a nice terrace and make plans for your blog. Do you want to change your lay out? Writing about new subjects, organizing a Q&A….
- Thinking about travels which you will make in the future…
- Cleaning up your wardrobe and sell the clothes which you don’t want anymore.
- Visiting markets. This gives me the real summer feeling!
- Start a new course. Photographing, writing, design, a language…
Do you love the Summer season?