5 Reasons Why I Love Paris #1
Paris is one of my favorite cities and one of the reasons. Since the first visit to this wonderful city, I am in love. In love with Paris. It seems fun to me to start a new section and share my 5 reasons why I love Paris.
- When I am in Paris, it feels like I come home. When I am wandering the streets I forget everything. I am enjoying the moments, the views, the Parisians, the beauty around me. That’s what counts at these moments.
- The boulangeries. I love the cute little boulangeries in the quartiers. It is not only to buy the baguettes or pastries. When you live in Paris it is also a very social thing to do.
- The architecture. I can’t stop making photos of the Hausmannien appartments.
- The variety of museums. Paris offers a lot of museums, something for everyone! Art, fashion, history…you name it, Paris has it all!
- Coffee cafe’s. In recent years, the coffee culture in Paris has improved very much. The coffee cafe’s are emerging rapidly and I think it is a very good thing!
Have you ever been in Paris? What did you love the most?
My Life Offline #1
Sometimes I fear how much time I spend on social media and internet on my phone or Macbook. I would like to share my life offline with you. Don’t get me wrong, I love social media and especially Pinterest and Instagram. I get so much inspiration from scrolling through photos and lovely ideas. But…there is more on the world then the newest messages on Facebook or Instagram. In this new section, I will share my life offlines in photos and how it is to be offline….
Parisian Hotspot in Rotterdam
One of the things which I love to do is to discover “Parisian inspired” places in Holland. Two weeks ago I discovered a Parisian hotspot in Rotterdam on a Saturday afternoon.
Struggling with Writer’s block
It’s a long time ago I wrote a post about “writing”. The last couple of weeks I was struggling with writer’s block. I had so many ideas in my mind for the book that I am writing but I couldn’t write it down. I don’t know what happened. It’s one of the worst moments during the writing process. One of the causes can be that I was very busy with other things. SO I read about this famous writer’s block. What’s the really cause of a writer’s block?